Help keep this project going by donating or buying adseller pro

Main Menu
Coinbase

-

Started by jerseyjoe, January 26, 2010, 01:42:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

motivaras_kamlesh

Hi,

I am using Blackrain version powered by 1.1, i had install ad mod but nothing is showing. I also set to English from Enlish-Uf8t,

Please help,

prizma

Ok I am having an issue with this too, I can make a new topic if it is easier.  On my forum the ads will not show up if I am just a guest or logged in as a reg. Member.  The only time I see the ads is when i am logged on as an admin, which kinda defeats the purpose of having ads on my forum if I am the only one who sees them  ;D This is my site: http://wishfit.com/forums

I have the default theme and I do not have an ad blocker on that I can tell.  I am really not sure why my ads can only be seen when I am on an admin account and no other time. ( I did test being a guest and a my mother's account on 3 different computers.  No ads.  Sign in on my admin account and then I see ads...)

I would be super apperciative of any help!  Thank you so much!!

prizma

Ok I am a newb.  Lol as soon as I posted I saw the sticky  :o ...SORRY!!!  Ok I think I am going to go make some coffee now and wake up a bit   :D

thefrugalfind

So I have installed the Ad Management mod, and created an Ad - it's setup to show after the last post, at the bottom, in the welcome area, and on all boards. But nothing shows up, anywhere, whether I am logged in as an admin or just a guest. forums are @ thefrugalfind.com/forums
I'm using the standard theme, so custom theme shouldn't be an issue.

HELLLP!!??!

thefrugalfind

Quote from: thefrugalfind on May 21, 2010, 12:32:00 AM
So I have installed the Ad Management mod, and created an Ad - it's setup to show after the last post, at the bottom, in the welcome area, and on all boards. But nothing shows up, anywhere, whether I am logged in as an admin or just a guest. forums are @ thefrugalfind.com/forums
I'm using the standard theme, so custom theme shouldn't be an issue.

HELLLP!!??!
^Anyone have any suggestions?