News:

Version 3.5 has been released. Visit https://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=255 to get the most up to date version.

Main Menu
Coinbase

Classic YaBB SE Theme

Started by sexy car chick, October 26, 2006, 07:04:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sexy car chick

Im such a noobie, can someone help me edit my files so my adsense ads will work on this???

bigguy

Post your files here and I will see what I can do. :)

richfella

Quote from: bigguy on October 27, 2006, 10:47:55 AM
Post your files here and I will see what I can do. :)

Please which files am I supposed to post for the editing help? and where do i find them?

In the forum ACP or my hosting account file manager?

I use the classic theme and run on 1.0.9 . Thanks in advance.

bigguy

post only the template files that the ad mod modifes.

richfella

Quote from: bigguy on November 15, 2006, 02:44:26 PM
post only the template files that the ad mod modifes.

Please could you get clearer, I am very new at all this forum talk. Where can I find the template files? Thanks

richfella

Hey ok, i got it. Attached below are my files:

richfella

Please bigguy, here's the error i get after uploading and renaming the files: 

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: show_topofpageads() in /home/www/nairarepublic.com/Sources/Load.php(1040) : eval()'d code on line 95

I have not deleted the old files, after renaming the new ones. The old ones took on new names. I don't even know which ones now. please I need your help urgently because my board has dissapeared.

richfella

Hey bigguy, I just deleted the index.template.php files and Display.template.php files I just installed. My forum now display but with a new problem; I am on the classic theme, but it now combines both the classic theme with the default theme.

Here's is my forum: www.NairaRepublic.com

Thanks for your help.

bigguy

How would the old ones take on new names. ???

Quote from: richfella on November 17, 2006, 10:49:52 AM
Please bigguy, here's the error i get after uploading and renaming the files: 

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: show_topofpageads() in /home/www/nairarepublic.com/Sources/Load.php(1040) : eval()'d code on line 95

I have not deleted the old files, after renaming the new ones. The old ones took on new names. I don't even know which ones now. please I need your help urgently because my board has dissapeared.

richfella

I am not really sure if that's what actually happened (please pardon me - am green). The issue now is that after deleting the index.template.php and Display.template.php the forum returned, but it now combines the default theme with the classic theme.

Please, i need to install that Ad MOD, please could you correct whatever the error is. As I said in the previous post, I encountered this error after uploadind the two files you gave me:

NB: Please just forget about my saying the old files took on new names, am not actually sure. What happened was that i uploaded the new files using my hosting account file manager. When I uploaded them, the didn't have the .php extension, so I then renamed them and added the .php extension. Whatever happened to the old ones afterwards -  I do not know, and I don't even want to. i just want the Ad MOD to be installed on my board - that's all. Thanks

richfella

Hey bigguy, here are the files again. Thanks for all your help.

richfella

i dunno if you've marked all topics as read, so please here are the files again. thanks