News:

Help keep this project going by donating or buying adseller pro

Main Menu
Coinbase

I installed the ad mod but i cant find it

Started by adsense1, January 12, 2010, 09:17:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

adsense1

I installed sfm from my webhost and its working fine but i have a banner i want to display as an advert but i cant do it.i have installed the ad mod but i cant find any thing like ad management in my admin panel.Pls help thanks

adsense1

Yes man i checked it and its set to Enlish-Uf8t,i wanted to change it to English but its  read only,u cant change it.Is it because i install my forum from my hosting panel?pls i need to put up this advert in my forum.
Note:I installed my forum from my hosting panel,and i cant change the language bcos its read only.Pls what do i do?

ccbtimewiz

Do you have FTP access? You could change it to writable using chmod (if you're using Linux that is).

Hook up to FTP with an FTP client (FileZilla, FireFTP (google these)), go to the directory or file in question, right click -> properties. You should get a new information box about the file/directory, and you should see a three or four digit number, each digit ranging from 0 to 7. Example you could have 0665 or 665. Change these digits to 0777 or 777, and then try again.

adsense1

Yes i have FTP access but which of the files should i make dis changes?