Coinbase

Author Topic: Ads Not diplaying and error log details added - Please help  (Read 4199 times)

Offline bchangia

• Email
Ads Not diplaying and error log details added - Please help
« on: December 29, 2009, 06:18:56 am »
Hi

I need a help I've installed Ad Management mod.

The installation happened properly, no error, now after adding the add in the SMF its not working, I don't see any add in my forum.

I checked the logs and for instance I'm pasting 1 of the example, for all the pages it says Undefined index:  Google_Results_Width

I checked each code for this mod and the queries all looks fine to me there is no problem.

8: Undefined index:  Google_Results_Width                                    File: /public_html/tf/techfreak.in/Themes/default/Errors.template.php (body_above sub template - eval?)
                     Line: 396   

Can somebody please help?
Thanks in advance

Offline ccbtimewiz

• Dream Portal
Re: Ads Not diplaying and error log details added - Please help
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2009, 04:56:27 pm »
Are you using the default theme?

Offline ewealths

• Email
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2010, 10:47:26 am »
what is wrong with adsense, has the program stopped, my forum and my blogs all cannot display ads for the past one week, or HAVE DONE SOMETHING, OR AM I MISSING SOMETHING?...

PLEASE HELP!!!

Offline lrodri7418

• Email
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2010, 11:54:05 am »
Ive got the same issue

did you check if the language files for ad management are there

Right now I am able to use the admin panel....nonetheless neither I nor my users see the ads we are trying to display.

For instance, I am testing this banner code and nothing happens....where am i mistaking??

<object height="90" width="280" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000">
                              <param value="../images/Banner_web_setFX.swf" name="movie"/>
                              <param value="high" name="quality"/>
                              <embed height="87" width="280" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" quality="high" src="../images/Banner_web_setFX.swf"/>
                                                      </object>

By the way, I am using SMF 1.10

SMF Ads Support Forum

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2010, 11:54:05 am »