Help keep this project going by donating or buying adseller pro

Main Menu
Coinbase

Ads Not diplaying and error log details added - Please help

Started by bchangia, December 29, 2009, 06:18:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bchangia

Hi

I need a help I've installed Ad Management mod.

The installation happened properly, no error, now after adding the add in the SMF its not working, I don't see any add in my forum.

I checked the logs and for instance I'm pasting 1 of the example, for all the pages it says Undefined index:  Google_Results_Width

I checked each code for this mod and the queries all looks fine to me there is no problem.

8: Undefined index:  Google_Results_Width                                    File: /public_html/tf/techfreak.in/Themes/default/Errors.template.php (body_above sub template - eval?)
                     Line: 396   

Can somebody please help?
Thanks in advance

ccbtimewiz

ewealths

what is wrong with adsense, has the program stopped, my forum and my blogs all cannot display ads for the past one week, or HAVE DONE SOMETHING, OR AM I MISSING SOMETHING?...

PLEASE HELP!!!

lrodri7418

I´ve got the same issue

Quote from: smp420 on January 13, 2010, 07:35:09 PM
did you check if the language files for ad management are there

Right now I am able to use the admin panel....nonetheless neither I nor my users see the ads we are trying to display.

For instance, I am testing this banner code and nothing happens....where am i mistaking??

<object height="90" width="280" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000">
                              <param value="../images/Banner_web_setFX.swf" name="movie"/>
                              <param value="high" name="quality"/>
                              <embed height="87" width="280" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" quality="high" src="../images/Banner_web_setFX.swf"/>
                                                      </object>

By the way, I am using SMF 1.10