News:

Version 3.5 has been released. Visit https://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=255 to get the most up to date version.

Main Menu
Coinbase

I can't uninstall ver 1.5

Started by balzizras, October 23, 2006, 03:24:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

balzizras

I really want to get it uninstalled so I can use ver 2.0

Any idea what I can do?

Uninstall Actions
Uninstall Actions "Ad Managment":
Installing this package will perform the following actions:
   Type    Action    Description
1.    Execute Modification    ./Sources/ModSettings.php    Test failed
2.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/Modifications.english.php    Test successful
3.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/Help.english.php    Test successful
4.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/index.template.php    Test successful
5.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/BoardIndex.template.php    Test successful
6.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/Display.template.php    Test successful
7.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/MessageIndex.template.php    Test successful
8.    Execute Modification    ./Sources/ManagePermissions.php    Test successful

jerm

you will have to manually install the file modsettings.php

bigguy

Upload a fresh copy of the file it failed on, unless you have other mods installed that changed that file then you might need a program called winmerge. It will show you all the differences between 2 files so you can make the edits you want fast and easy.