News:

Help keep this project going by donating or buying adseller pro

Main Menu
Coinbase

Need help installing ads mod on custom theme (Rudra)

Started by Gav-Aus, August 31, 2009, 03:41:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gav-Aus

Please note I've got things setup to show both on selected boards as well as the board index and child boards etc however they will only seem to show on some section plus the particular boards so it might be an issue of mind and not the mods.

as an example we have a few different ads setup to show throughout the board however each sponsor for example would have their own board and as such only their image is set to show in this board. To have this work to a point I've selected the board number 37.0 in the attached example and added a comma after it because prior to that it would only show in the board 37.0. However the images only seen to show on the board index even tho I've selected other sections.

Is this the way this mod works or does extra work need completing in the right files?

If so please advise which files might be needed and I ask if someone would mind taking a look for me and adding the code needed, if things are working as they should please ignore this post and feel free to removed.