Coinbase

Author Topic: Hey Jerm... gotta request for you about permissions for the mod...  (Read 11025 times)

Offline MoreBloodWine

Re: Hey Jerm... gotta request for you about permissions for the mod...
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2006, 09:38:54 pm »
make sure you did it in the function showAds($type) function..
I'm not even gonna pretend to understand that... lol... but I found the exact line you said to look for in LoadAds.php and replaced it with the line you said to...

as for the ads, you will just have to play around with the html till you find something you like..
Shouldnt be to hard if you go to http://www.choice-online-gaming.com you'll see theyre lined up for the most part so it isnt to bad... not even sure if I can even em up more but like you said I'll just have to tweak the html if I can ;-/

Offline jerm

• Support
  • Elite Member
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2006, 09:42:16 pm »
make sure you did it in the function showAds($type) function..
I'm not even gonna pretend to understand that... lol... but I found the exact line you said to look for in LoadAds.php and replaced it with the line you said to...

as for the ads, you will just have to play around with the html till you find something you like..
Shouldnt be to hard if you go to http://www.choice-online-gaming.com you'll see theyre lined up for the most part so it isnt to bad... not even sure if I can even em up more but like you said I'll just have to tweak the html if I can ;-/

Make sure to replace both of them. If you search for what i said, you should find two results.

Offline MoreBloodWine

« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2006, 09:47:38 pm »
I didnt realise there were two instances of the same line... but all works as expected now... now I just need to work with bigguy on an issue i ran into usin a mod of his to get the ads to show on my custom theme hehe... ne way thx for the help jerm...

Offline jerm

• Support
  • Elite Member
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2006, 09:51:14 pm »
your welcome.

SMF Ads Support Forum

« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2006, 09:51:14 pm »