Coinbase

Author Topic: SMF 1.1 RC3... this mod & my custom theme...  (Read 4086 times)

Offline MoreBloodWine

SMF 1.1 RC3... this mod & my custom theme...
« on: October 18, 2006, 07:50:41 pm »
The custom theme I'm using doesnt seem to work with this mod and I've tried to fix it myself and cant get anywhere... I was wondering if someone could please make a version of this ad mod that can be used with my custom 1.1 RC3 theme via the package manager for install and uninstall... if so I'd appreciate it...

Offline bigguy

• Support
  • Elite Member
    • SMF Helper
Re: SMF 1.1 RC3... this mod & my custom theme...
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2006, 09:29:04 pm »
well we are not going to write the ad mod over to support one theme but I will see what I can do to modify it for you. I will not be doing this tonight as it is late here.

Offline MoreBloodWine

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2006, 09:44:58 pm »
well we are not going to write the ad mod over to support one theme[/u] but I will see what I can do to modify it for you. I will not be doing this tonight as it is late here.
Ty I guess heh... also didnt you mod it to suport other themes... so it wouldnt be the first time... anyway ty for "considering" this...

Edit : My bad I see you have custom theme files... tell me what custom theme files you need to make this work and I will upload em somewhere for you...
« Last Edit: October 18, 2006, 09:48:38 pm by MoreBloodWine »

Offline bigguy

• Support
  • Elite Member
    • SMF Helper
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2006, 09:47:39 pm »
No the ad mod has not been changed at all I have been editing peoples template files manually for them.

SMF Ads Support Forum

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2006, 09:47:39 pm »