News:

Welcome to SMF Ads Support Forum

Main Menu
Coinbase

SMF 1.1 RC3... this mod & my custom theme...

Started by MoreBloodWine, October 18, 2006, 08:50:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MoreBloodWine

The custom theme I'm using doesnt seem to work with this mod and I've tried to fix it myself and cant get anywhere... I was wondering if someone could please make a version of this ad mod that can be used with my custom 1.1 RC3 theme via the package manager for install and uninstall... if so I'd appreciate it...

bigguy

well we are not going to write the ad mod over to support one theme but I will see what I can do to modify it for you. I will not be doing this tonight as it is late here.

MoreBloodWine

Quote from: bigguy on October 18, 2006, 10:29:04 PM
well we are not going to write the ad mod over to support one theme[/u] but I will see what I can do to modify it for you. I will not be doing this tonight as it is late here.
Ty I guess heh... also didnt you mod it to suport other themes... so it wouldnt be the first time... anyway ty for "considering" this...

Edit : My bad I see you have custom theme files... tell me what custom theme files you need to make this work and I will upload em somewhere for you...

bigguy

No the ad mod has not been changed at all I have been editing peoples template files manually for them.