News:

Help keep this project going by donating or buying adseller pro

Main Menu
Coinbase

Please post ad mod for kani theme

Started by tigerhood23, July 01, 2009, 09:15:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tigerhood23

this theme is the most popular theme in simplemachines.org website. does any one can help me and post ad mod for this theme?
the theme download url is below:
http://custom.simplemachines.org/themes/index.php?lemma=1695

theurge

I agree - I also have the kani theme installed on my board as well and would greatly appreciate someone posting the mod for this theme!

Thanks.

khaleed

me too...Is there anybody can help us here... :'(

When I try to follow jerm instruction to modify the index.template and other files  I've got error message said parse error

khaleed

I was able to make my ad management mod working on my site but the problem is when I put ad in 'display ads after the last post' the ad do not appear there is some kind like a boxes that you have to scroll if you want to see the full ad..Is there any file that I have to edit or add new code? :-\

here the link to the page http://klia-community.com/forum/index.php?topic=2.msg9#new

p/s - For all kani theme user who want to make the ad management mod working just follow ccbtimewiz instruction on top of the post if there an parse error that's mean either you forgot to put the ; or the echo  ' code. Read and try to make it to your specific template..

cheers...

khaleed

I try to follow one of your advice by paste one of your instruction to replace </td> in index.template.php but I just cant find it. I attached half of the code that contain the </td> code here so maybe you can help me to solve this problem. :o

// Generate a strip of buttons.
function template_button_strip($button_strip, $direction = 'top', $force_reset = false, $custom_td = '', $newstrip = false)
{
global $settings, $buttons, $context, $txt, $scripturl;

if($newstrip)
echo '<table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr>';

// Create the buttons...
foreach ($button_strip as $key => $value)
{
if (isset($value['test']) && empty($context[$value['test']]))
{
unset($button_strip[$key]);
continue;
}
elseif (!isset($buttons[$key]) || $force_reset)
$buttons[$key] = '<a href="' . $value['url'] . '" ' .( isset($value['custom']) ? $value['custom'] : '') . '>' . $txt[$value['text']] . '</a>';

$button_strip[$key] = $buttons[$key];
}

if (empty($button_strip))
return '<td>&nbsp;</td>';

echo '
<td class="maintab_back">', implode('</td><td class="maintab_back">', $button_strip) , '</td>';

if($newstrip)
echo '</tr></table>';
}

?>

thanks

hoodoola

It doesn't work, it just shows error!!
could anybody upload the edited files to here, so everybody could use it. 
Thank you very much

pmf41

most themes dont have the </td> just skip it but you cant put ads in the welcome user box

pmf41

sorry i tried to edit the theme but had no luck it works but ads dont show up