News:

Version 3.5 has been released. Visit https://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=255 to get the most up to date version.

Main Menu
Coinbase

ad mod to suit loon by mystica/runic warrior

Started by woodie, April 24, 2009, 08:10:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodie

Hi i had a go of trying to get this to work but realy i have no idea, i butched my forum trying to get this to work. i was lucky i did a back before i tried it.

wondering is some could help me out to get this working.

this is the theme http://custom.simplemachines.org/themes/index.php?lemma=646

Fragenstein

Which color are You using and what is Your SMF version?

woodie

Fragenstein

Oh great. I'm an avid fisherman, now i HAVE to help You  ;D

woodie

Quote from: Fragenstein on April 28, 2009, 07:09:08 PM
Oh great. I'm an avid fisherman, now i HAVE to help You  ;D

I love me fishing, forum not finished yet i am going to add spear fishing/diving, fresh water and fly section later on.

your more then welcome to post, U have any ideas what would be good sections to have as you are a fisherman.

Fragenstein

I wouldn't go to 'overboard' :D with sections. You don't want a bunch of empty boards. Once the site starts attracting visitors and You get more registrants, then You can add more categories  ;)

Here are the edited templates...

woodie

Quote from: Fragenstein on April 29, 2009, 04:55:55 PM
I wouldn't go to 'overboard' :D with sections. You don't want a bunch of empty boards. Once the site starts attracting visitors and You get more registrants, then You can add more categories  ;)

Here are the edited templates...

thank you very much fragenstein just gave it a whirl works perfect

Fragenstein

Cool. I signed up on Your forum (buzzbait_bob) :) I read some of the posts. Is Your site based out of Australia?

woodie

Quote from: Fragenstein on April 29, 2009, 10:20:37 PM
Cool. I signed up on Your forum (buzzbait_bob) :) I read some of the posts. Is Your site based out of Australia?

yeh mate it is based out of australia, thanks again fragenstein for your help on getting this to work, i just installed image gallery so once i get it up n running with pics you should see some good fish pics.