News:

Welcome to SMF Ads Support Forum

Main Menu
Coinbase

Edits for ad_mod_rc2_v2 for themes other than default

Started by bigguy, June 20, 2006, 08:26:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

happygolucky

Configuration link not showing in admin window. It has a space that has opened for it but no link or text.
I am using the Classic theme.
Can you tell me what to do about this? I have done all the edits.

Thanks

the4em.com

Hello,

I am using Silver Blaze template and it shows me the following error when I try to see any thread :

Template Parse Error!
It seems something has gone sour on the forum with the template system. This problem should only be temporary, so please come back later and try again. If you continue to see this message, please contact the administrator.

You can also try refreshing this page.

I attached the modified files, please let me know which file or where I make mistake?  :-\ :'(

the4em.com

I am still waiting for your reply, please help.  :(

frosted

im useing the AA new damage theme from webtechnica

maybe its my server host or i suck with php but after i made the changes no theme showed up on the forums it was jsut text no graphics

i was planning on useing the ad mod for cycleing ads and banners so if u have ne advice please share

rudrawadi

fishy

Hi,
I have tried to install this ad mod onto Sunset theme by © Mustang forum. Powered by SMF 2.0 Beta 3.1

I cannot get this working and i have been trying for weeks, can anyone help?

blackmask1

Hello friends

I am using theme orange-lt115v1 and my forum version is 1.1.5.

I have been using add mod but my site didn't display adds in this theme. It displays add in default theme but not in this theme...please help.

I have attached the theme file. Please make the modification on the attached theme file and upload it again for my help..
thank

Th3On3

Hi, Im using a custom theme (Basic by Crip) http://custom.simplemachines.org/themes/index.php?lemma=752

And i want to Install The SMF Ads Mod

My website link is here:
http://www.l2-element.com/forum/index.php

But when i try to install this mod it doesn't work on my custom theme, Any Help?
I tried to Install it manually But the Custom Theme doesn't Come with Display.template.php . Does Anyone Know what to do?

Thanks for the Help,
Staunton

bigguy

Are you really using this verfsion of the mod. ??? You should beusing the up to date one.

MinisterPhobia

I started following this guide and immediately got errors...

QuoteTemplate Parse Error!
There was a problem loading the /Themes/Dark-TURK/index.template.php template or language file. Please check the syntax and try again - remember, single quotes (') often have to be escaped with a slash (\). To see more specific error information from PHP, try accessing the file directly.

You may want to try to refresh this page or use the default theme.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting ',' or ';' in .../Themes/Dark-TURK/index.template.php on line 176

167:             current_header_ic = mode;
168:          }
169:       // ]]></script>
170: </head>
171: <body>
172:
173:    //Display ads on the top of the page
174:    $ads = show_topofpageAds();   
175:    if(!empty($ads))

176:       if($ads['type']==0)

177:          echo $ads['content'];
178:       else
179:          eval($ads['content']);   
180:    unset($ads);

Any ideas?

ccbtimewiz

Find:
<body>

Replace with:
<body>';

Find:
unset($ads);

Replace with:
unset($ads);

echo '

MinisterPhobia

I take it that I'm gonna have to do that for all of the edits?

mostwanted1

I have tried now 4 times already and I still can not get this to work for my site..
I had it working with the default theme very well and decided to change the theme, I have got most of my mods to work now with the exception of this one..

Attached is a slightly modded helios_multi11final and I can not get it to work for the life of me...

Would you be so kind to help me out with this, I would greatly appreciate it! :)

I am currently running     2.3

aZa

hey!!!

Firstly thanx for this wonderful mod. This works perfectly on the default theme, but i want it to run as good on SAF MULTI COLOR theme. I have tried using the PARSER and edited the template files but i get an template parser error.

Has anyone implemented this on SAF MULTICOLOR theme ?

please help this is urgent.

regards
SyD

aZa

Just searched and found some modded files by bigguy!

Thanx man!

cheers