News:

Version 3.5 has been released. Visit https://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=255 to get the most up to date version.

Main Menu
Coinbase

Edits for ad_mod_rc2_v2 for themes other than default

Started by bigguy, June 20, 2006, 08:26:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

willi1

thank you very much bigguy,

it looks like good  :) , i will test it the next days.

best regards

Andr?

willi1

thank you bigguy,

now it works all  :)

best regards Andr?

thanks for the great mod to Jerm

bigguy

All the edits are on the first post of this thread. What type of help would you like.

Lorddraco

Using Babylon theme, simple theme but found nicer than standard. But takes me few hours of scratching head still unable to modify the theme for the ad. Can help? I am not that good in scripting.

bigguy

Do you have the ad mod installed. ??? What other mods do you have installed along with this one.

Lorddraco

Quote from: bigguy on July 20, 2006, 11:55:07 AM
Do you have the ad mod installed. ??? What other mods do oyu have installed along with this one.

Yup ... ad_mod installed. But the modification of your ad_mod is done for default.

I dont have any other themes. Thanks  :P

bigguy

Ok, go to the first post on this topic and you will have to add the code manually to the template files in the Babylon theme folder. Only add the edits to the templates that exsist in that folder, all other edits are done.

SLiM_BoY

Quote from: bigguy on July 20, 2006, 02:35:00 PM
Ok, go to the first post on this topic and you will have to add the code manually to the template files in the Babylon theme folder. Only add the edits to the templates that exsist in that folder, all other edits are done.

I'm using Babylon theme too.But I can't find

Quote</td>

At which line it's placed ?

SLiM_BoY

I think it's so difficult to edit Babylon theme..Because this theme doesn't have more then 2-3 codes.
Then, I'll be so happy if anybody can upload modified Babylon theme files  :-\ :-*

bigguy

I talked to you on msn I think.

Quote from: SLiM_BoY on July 24, 2006, 04:56:41 PM
I think it's so difficult to edit Babylon theme..Because this theme doesn't have more then 2-3 codes.
Then, I'll be so happy if anybody can upload modified Babylon theme files  :-\ :-*

SLiM_BoY

Yep, bigguy helped me on msn..Thank you so much dear ;)

Here, I attached Babylon theme modified files for ad_mod :

bigguy

SLiM_BoY

Oops..I think we've another problem with this mod.Administrator's can see the ads.But users can't see adsense ads with this mod..What should we do ?