Help keep this project going by donating or buying adseller pro

Main Menu
Coinbase

Great mod - Feature suggestion too!

Started by DoA, October 11, 2006, 04:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DoA

Hi!

What a great mod & such an easy way to implement ads (or general pics) into your board. Many thanks for the time & effort you've put into this, and best of luck for the future!

My feature request --> Is it possible to make ads appear like a new set of boards, under their own sub-category?

Here's an example of a site thats doing exactly what I wish to acheive.

http://www.stereo411.com/forum/

If you could give me some pointers / code i'd be happy to implement it myself & not have to wait until the next version of the mod (presuming it makes the final cut of course!)

Again, thanks for the great mod.

DoA

jerm

This should already be on my list of things to add to the next version (no clue when it'll be out.) No time soon though.. school is very busy.
If you want it quick, try posting it in the theme section. Its pretty easy to add, just takes time to come up with the right code.

Kevinul

I don't really want to add anther topic about the same feedback so I'll just post my comment.

Awesome mod, may I ask you add the PayPal Donate Button on the Top-Right Corner here? Now for the Arcade Mod,  & RPG Mod would be nice to add to my forums. Any clue where I can get a RPG Mod?

jerm

Quote from: Kevinul on October 28, 2006, 03:34:27 PM
I don't really want to add anther topic about the same feedback so I'll just post my comment.

Awesome mod, may I ask you add the PayPal Donate Button on the Top-Right Corner here? Now for the Arcade Mod,  & RPG Mod would be nice to add to my forums. Any clue where I can get a RPG Mod?

You can already do this. Just set up your paypal as an "add", then check "Display ads in the welcome user area"