News:

Version 3.5 has been released. Visit https://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=255 to get the most up to date version.

Main Menu
Coinbase

Nice mod thanks...

Started by purplepaisley, October 08, 2006, 06:27:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

purplepaisley

Just wanted to say thanks for this mod. I'm coming to grips with making it work with phpadsnew, but it's not working quite as I'd hoped. One feature I would love would be a way to exclude the ad from being displayed on certain boards as well. For instance, if I have 30 boards, I can set an ad to display on all boards, but then when Advertiser X comes along and wants one ad displayed on board 7 exclusively, I could easily disable the other ads being displayed on that board by entering '7' in the excluded boards field of the other ads. Currently I would have to list all 29 of the other boards to display in for each of the other ads.  :-\  Perhaps another solution is better, select boxes with check all so one could uncheck one or two, but it would be really useful.

Correct me if I'm wrong, I didn't read all 50+ pages on the SMF mod thread to see if this was documented, but I noticed that if you put board '0' for the boards to display in, the ads will only display on the forum index only, a nice option to have. ;)

jerm

I'm trying to figure out the best way to code that feature.

asterix23

Quote from: purplepaisley on October 08, 2006, 06:27:35 PM
One feature I would love would be a way to exclude the ad from being displayed on certain boards as well.

Any recent news about this?

jerm

i will be fixing a few things over the christmas break. i'll see if this can be one of them.
Sorry.. i am extremly busy with school.

asterix23

thanks, I'll wait for this great feature to be add  :)