Coinbase

Author Topic: Nice mod thanks...  (Read 4313 times)

Offline purplepaisley

Nice mod thanks...
« on: October 08, 2006, 05:27:35 pm »
Just wanted to say thanks for this mod. I'm coming to grips with making it work with phpadsnew, but it's not working quite as I'd hoped. One feature I would love would be a way to exclude the ad from being displayed on certain boards as well. For instance, if I have 30 boards, I can set an ad to display on all boards, but then when Advertiser X comes along and wants one ad displayed on board 7 exclusively, I could easily disable the other ads being displayed on that board by entering '7' in the excluded boards field of the other ads. Currently I would have to list all 29 of the other boards to display in for each of the other ads.  :-\  Perhaps another solution is better, select boxes with check all so one could uncheck one or two, but it would be really useful.

Correct me if I'm wrong, I didn't read all 50+ pages on the SMF mod thread to see if this was documented, but I noticed that if you put board '0' for the boards to display in, the ads will only display on the forum index only, a nice option to have. ;)

Offline jerm

• Support
  • Elite Member
Re: Nice mod thanks...
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2006, 10:02:25 pm »
I'm trying to figure out the best way to code that feature.

Offline asterix23

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2006, 08:29:48 am »
One feature I would love would be a way to exclude the ad from being displayed on certain boards as well.

Any recent news about this?

Offline jerm

• Support
  • Elite Member
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2006, 09:47:04 pm »
i will be fixing a few things over the christmas break. i'll see if this can be one of them.
Sorry.. i am extremly busy with school.

Offline asterix23

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2006, 05:59:45 pm »
thanks, I'll wait for this great feature to be add  :)

SMF Ads Support Forum

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2006, 05:59:45 pm »