News:

Help keep this project going by donating or buying adseller pro

Main Menu
Coinbase

Can't Find Administrative Panel

Started by PLS, January 28, 2009, 01:40:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PLS

I have installed the Mod Ads v 2.3 and I am currently using SMP v 1.1.7.  I was reading the instructions found at http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=68632.0 on configuring the modification.  The instructions read as follows:

"It can be found in the Administration panel under the heading "Configuration". There is a new link there called "Ad Management" .
Clicking on this link will bring up the configuration screen for the Ad Management Mod. In here you will see 4 tabs, Edit ads, Add ads, Reports and Credits."

My problem is that I can't see or find the Ad Management link...I'm not sure what I am doing wrong...

I have attached a screen shot of the admin panel in case that helps. 

Thanks.

Polly

PLS

Never mind.  I just saw the other post and got it fixed.

ccbtimewiz

If this is solved feel free to mark it as solved by changing the message icon in your first post to a green "check", otherwise please reply with some details of what isn't working.

music

sorry i just done a search and this post came up, i cant find the post you refer to.

music

ok when uploading make sure you scroll all the way down the page to make sure you have completed, which sounds dum, but that was reason i wasnt finding able to get to the ad adverts part.

llckll

Quote from: PLS on January 28, 2009, 01:48:16 PM
Never mind.  I just saw the other post and got it fixed.

What is the other post and how did you get it fixed?

lego

Having the same problem here.... installed mod but I can't find this ad mangment link to access the features of this mod. I'm sure it is great.... i'm on smf 1.1.8 Just installed this mod today. Any help or pointed in the right direction would be great.