Help keep this project going by donating or buying adseller pro

Main Menu
Coinbase

Installed but not showing

Started by dropbop, January 28, 2009, 07:11:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dropbop

Hi,

I have looked around the boards for an answer to this and finding it is the most common problem when installing the Ads mondule.

I have noticed a few threads saying to check if all the $txt[] strings are in the file and change the lunguage to 'English'.

I have changed the language and checked the modifications.english.php file and this is all that is in it:

<?php
// Version: 1.1; Modifications

?>

To be honest, I dont know what I should be putting in there so I just thought I would ask if anyone does know.

I have used the ads mod before on another SMF forum I have about a year ago and it worked fine, but that has been deleted since so I cant even check the files in it to see what I need.

Anyway, I hope someone can help as this is a great mod and would love to be able to use it again.

Kindest regards

Eoin

dropbop

I have actually got it working now.

This might benifit some other users.

You need to make sure you activiate it after you install it...

chow for now.

DB

fadun

Ed2

dido HOW DO I  (WE) ACTIVATE IT!

Frustrated..but appreciative

BTW: You have a log building up at the SMF relating to this same problem.

thanks
Ed2

NOTE UPDATE:  Got up this morning and tried installing it again NOW IT WORKS? Was also having trouble installing "colorize forums" yesterday also..but this morning it also installed.  I have a feeling the problem is not the AD Management Mod...but something within the SMF setup FYI only.

fadun

Still awaiting direction in this regard.

Fragenstein

After it is installed You have to click on "Apply Mod". If You did not, You can go to Admin>Main>Packages>Browse Packages>Ad Managment and to the right You will see [Apply Mod]. After it is applied, You should have a menu under "Configuration".  ;)

fadun

Thanks so much.

Could you please tell me how to install 'Ad Mod' because without first installing the 'Ad Mgt' i can not activate it. I look forward to reading post on how to install 'Ad Mgt' in my Admin Centre'.

Paleo

Thanks guys for the help!

fadun

I have been able to install and activate Adm Mod. Thank you.