Started by garry, June 19, 2006, 07:59:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garry

got 2 errors  one in index.php

line 52

//require_once($sourcedir . '/LoadAds.php');

I commented it out

and this one
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: show_topofpageads() in /home/garry/public_html/bia/Sources/Load.php(1607) : eval()'d code on line 213

but line 213 in " home/garry/public_html/bia/Sources/Load.php is this

mysql_free_result($request);

Not sure what to do 

"Dead in the water " till someone responds

Jump1979man

why are you uninstalling it?

jerm

//require_once($sourcedir . '/LoadAds.php');

uncomment that line out

garry

Ok  i did that and now I have 2 errors again

Warning: main(/home/garry/public_html/bia/Sources/LoadAds.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/garry/public_html/bia/index.php on line 52

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '/home/garry/public_html/bia/Sources/LoadAds.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/garry/public_html/bia/index.php on line 52

jerm

you already uninstalled the mod uh?

garry

Grinn 

Fraid  so 

nor the program dont run  so I cant reinstall it  ( The Mod )

will have to reinstall the whole program 

less you can think of where that second error is  as it doesnt seem to be where the computer says it is

jerm

complete remove the line
require_once($sourcedir . '/LoadAds.php');

garry

did that 

Back to this error

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: show_topofpageads() in /home/garry/public_html/bia/Sources/Load.php(1607) : eval()'d code on line 213
and line 213 in " Fatal error: Call to undefined function: show_topofpageads() in /home/garry/public_html/bia/Sources/Load.php(1607) " is

mysql_free_result($request);

Are we having Fun yet   Grin ;D

jerm

if you dont have any mods installed,
re-upload a fresh copy of index.template.php, boardindex.template.php, display.template.php, messageindex.template.php

Hugh Jorgen

Help .......

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: show_boardads() in /home/ukpubpok/public_html/Sources/Load.php(1607) : eval()'d code on line 24

I tried to uninstall too and now have lost the site, I have TP installed any ideas what to do?

If i have to edit anything please tell me what file and where this file will be. Thank you..

jerm

http://www.smfads.com/forums/index.php?topic=22.0

that post might help you out. all you have to do is reverse what your are suppose to add.