News:

Welcome to SMF Ads Support Forum

Main Menu
Coinbase

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;

Started by mixedcouples, November 19, 2008, 11:50:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mixedcouples

Nevermind!  I figured it out all by myself!  I uploaded my original backup files and my forum worked normally.  Then I discovered how to upload the Ad Mod and then let the forum install it and everything works fine now.  As Homer Simpson would say, "DOH!" 

My original question follows:

Hello everyone.  I did a Fantastico install through the Control Panel of my webhost yesterday and I installed SMF v.1.1.7.  Everything worked great. 

Next, I downloaded ad_mod_1-1-x_v2-3.zip, unzipped it and I followed all of the instructions at:  Ad Management mod - Installation Instructions for 1.1.7
located at: http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?action=parse

I followed the find and replace/add steps very carefully and the file operations too, then I uploaded the edited files.  But I'm stuck at the Code install.php step. 

My SMF forum now says: Database Error
Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator. 

So, I went to the Control Panel of my webhost and I used their phpMyAdmin to Run SQL query/queries on database to do the 6 queries and I get the error listed up in the subject line.  Can anyone help me fix this? 

yanivz