Welcome to SMF Ads Support Forum

Main Menu
Coinbase

Adding ads on Arcade?

Started by B78, October 14, 2008, 02:10:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B78

Hi

I'm running E-Arcade 2.5.0 and would like to apply ads somewhere within the arcade system.

Are their a few lines of code i can manually add somewhere, within the arcade, to enable this please?

Thanks

ccbtimewiz

Not quite sure what you want exactly.

Have you tried adding the code from the Overview of Manual Edits?

B78

What i wanted to do, just to clarify, was show advertisements, managed from within the Ad Management Mod, to areas of my SMF forum's arcade.

The Mod is fine, but obviously is geared towards displying ads within the forum, between posts etc. What i'd like to do, is place the same ads below an arcade game. Is it possible that i can add a piece from the manual edits list, to the main arcade template?

Could you tell me the lines of code that are used to display ads between posts, because i imagine that those lines of code could be pasted within the arcade to create the desired effect?

Thanks

ccbtimewiz

Alright, I understand your desire for it, but I need to see the templates. Could you attach the said templates you want to add this code too?

Likewise perhaps could you illustrate (draw a picture) of how you want it to look so I could give you the appropriate code changes?

B78

That's very kind. You can view the site if you want, although it won't let you play the games! EDIT: I've enabled it for guests so you can see!

The ad mod is not running currently, so don't be surprised to not see it.

When you go to the arcade http://thetownend.com/index.php?action=arcade, i'd like to an ad block between the arcade navigation and the forum navigation.  Then when you go to play a game, like this for instance, http://thetownend.com/index.php?action=arcade;game=50 i'd like a block either above or below the game itself?

Thanks, I hope you can help. :)

B78

BTW, i'll get the templates and do some quick drawings for you! Thanks
:)

B78

Sorry, forget everything. I've realised i can actually add ads above and below menu if i so wish and that will actualy suffice and save me editing the arcade template. Sorry for wasting your time and thanks for trying to help

ccbtimewiz