News:

Welcome to SMF Ads Support Forum

Main Menu
Coinbase

Quick way to find out thread numbers

Started by Jump1979man, June 19, 2006, 07:57:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jump1979man

I like this mod but is there a quick way to see what each thread is numbered?

I want to use the ads only on certain topics but guessing what each one is numbered is taking a bit of time.  Thanks.

jerm

thats not exactly how that works.
you can't pick and choose what topic you can display in.
how it works is , if you put 1 in the input box, it will display an ad after the first post in every thread.
if you place 1,2 it will place an ad after the first and second post in every thread

Jump1979man

I must have misunderstood...

"Which boards should this ad display in"

"This is for board specific ads. If you want your ads to display on board 1, you must put 1 in the input box. If you want to display the ads on board 2, you put 2 in the input box. If you want to display ads on both board 1 and 2, you have to put 1,2 (the comma is a must). If you wish to display ads on all boards, you leave the input box empty."

Or maybe I just posed the question with the wrong wording.....I am speaking about this???

jerm

thats for board specific ads.
so you'd put 1 to display in board 1 (whatever its called)
1,2 to display in both boards 1 and 2

Jump1979man

Quote from: electrohome on June 19, 2006, 08:10:16 PM
thats for board specific ads.
so you'd put 1 to display in board 1 (whatever its called)
1,2 to display in both boards 1 and 2

yeah, thats what I mean....is there an easy way to find out what each board is numbered? 

jerm

ya, hover over the link to the board, then you will see somethign like index.php?board=1.0

Jump1979man

Quote from: electrohome on June 19, 2006, 08:13:06 PM
ya, hover over the link to the board, then you will see somethign like index.php?board=1.0

well that works........problem solved. 

Didnt even think about doing that... ;D