News:

Version 3.5 has been released. Visit https://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=255 to get the most up to date version.

Main Menu
Coinbase

PLEASE HELP, MY ADS DONT SHOW UP AT ALL

Started by olabel, October 03, 2008, 06:17:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

olabel

HELLO Friends!

I have installed the SMF ADs package on my site www.nigeriacareerworld.com for the past 1 month and the Google ADS aint showing up at all. Please what do I do as I need to get it up fast.

I'm running SMF 2.0 beta 4 public release and I can't really resolve what the problem is.

Please help!

Cheers . . .

olabel@gmail.com

fadun

Hi members.

I have a similar problem. I have been able to install ADS MGT on the admin panel of my forum, www.ExcelOnlineForum.com, but adverts are not showing at all. I run SMF 1.1.6.

I need urgent assistance from members so the advert i install through the ads mgt will show.

olabel

PLS GUYS

STILL WAITING FOR A REPLY FROM THE PROS ON THIS FORUM TO HELP OUT.

THE ADS STILL AINT SHOWING UP ON www.nigeriacareerworld.com WHICH IS RUNNING SMF 2.0 BETA 4 PUBLIC.

Thanks
www.nigeriacareerworld.com

ccbtimewiz

yaskme

I think the problem with the template.  I, myself, had that problem too, but when I changed my template to default template, it showed all ads.  I think with other templates, we need do manual installation.  That's my thinking.  How about try change back to default template to see if it shows...

Hope your ads are up, so you can get some $.

www.yaskme.info