News:

Version 3.5 has been released. Visit https://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=255 to get the most up to date version.

Main Menu
Coinbase

ADS MGT In Smf 1.1.6.

Started by haroon.wang, September 27, 2008, 05:03:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

haroon.wang

Hi , i have installed smf 1.1.6 and for this i installed ad management 2.3 and its not working on smf 1.1.6 , when i install it .. and there in admin area Ad Management Tab is not showing , anybody can please tell me what i should do to solve the problem .. ... and if i change my smf version my data ll b lost or not . ... or here anybody can please post the link of Ad Mod for Smf 1.1.6 which works on smf 1.1.6 version. you can reply here as well in my forum.
www.gamersvilla.com/forums

megastar

Go to your server settings and change the language from English-UTF8 to English.
Let me know how it goes.
Visit the home of boundless internet opportunities,
www.megastarforum.com
All about internet banking can be found at www.bankinghall.info

fadun

haroon, I encountered similar experience with my SMF 1.1.6 Forum. I want to inform you that as far as i know that Ad Management 2.3 is not working with SMF 1.1.6. Consequently, visit http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=255, download 'ad_mod 1-1-x v2-3' which is directly on top of Ad Mgt 2.3. install it after download, Ad Mgt will be install after you refresh your admin control panel.

Kindly do this and post the outcome. 

Doboy33

I am running 2.3 admanager on 1.1.6

I think if you have 2.3 installed before you upgrade to 1.1.6 it should work.

If you have nothing to lose...try unistall SMF then reinstal 1.1.5 ... add the ad manager then upgrade to 1.1.6

fadun

I agree with you and the steps you explained above.

Meanwhile i just encoutered a problem with my forum because i placed advverts and banner on my forum through my newly installed AD MANAGEMENT but the adverts and banners are not showing on my forum. Please note that i have changed my forum language to ENGLISH yet my adverts and banners are not showing.

Can someboby please tell me how to handle this situation so the adverts and banners will show on my forum pages.

I look forward to reading your posts.