News:

Version 3.5 has been released. Visit https://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=255 to get the most up to date version.

Main Menu
Coinbase

Installation error, SMF V. 1.1.5

Started by rchrist364, September 03, 2008, 07:48:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rchrist364

I get the following error when I try and install it.

Type     Action     Description
1.    Execute Code               install.php    
2.    Execute Modification      ./index.php                                                Test successful
3.    Execute Modification      ./Sources/Subs.php                                       Test successful
4.    Execute Modification      ./Themes/default/index.template.php                 Test successful
5.    Execute Modification      ./Themes/default/BoardIndex.template.php      Test successful
6.    Execute Modification      ./Themes/default/Display.template.php        Test failed
7.    Execute Modification      ./Themes/default/MessageIndex.template.php    Test successful
8.    Execute Modification      ./Sources/ManagePermissions.php                 Test failed
9.    Extract File                  ./Sources/Ads.php    
10.    Extract File                  ./Sources/LoadAds.php    
11.    Extract File                  ./Themes/default/Ads.template.php    
12.    Extract File                  ./Themes/default/languages/Ads.english.php

How can I fix this, I really ned an ad mod.

bigguy

What you should do is install the mod and then do the edits for the files it failed on manually. All the edits are posted in this forum. Plus you can use the package parser to help you out. :)

davomex

the problem i had was that i tried install it was properly intalled but it never showed the linkage in the admin panel , caan you help out and if this is installed manually will it solve this problem or can you help fix it at www.answers4singles.com