Main Menu
Coinbase

no idea on how to install ad_mod_v2-3-3 to my SMF forum

Started by samo999, July 29, 2008, 01:50:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

samo999

ccbtimewiz

Quote from: samo999 on July 29, 2008, 04:26:02 PM
http://edostatehouseofassembly.org/forum/index.php. would you like me to submit to you my admin username and password?

That would be great. Send me a PM with the info.

samo999

ccbtimewiz

SMF uses a SMTP mail system called "Private Messages".

You can send messages to users (similar to post layout). Click on the "My Messages" button, click "Write Message", and define my name in the "to" field.

samo999

ccbtimewiz

Yes, I have. I've installed the modification correctly and it appears to be functioning.

It should now appear on your admin list.

samo999

Thank you so much ccbtimewiz, Please just out of curiosity what did I do wrong concerning the installation.

ccbtimewiz

Currently the Ad-Management modification is not supported to install automatically on SMF 1.1.5. So I removed the SMF 1.1.5 patch, installed the modification, then reinstalled the patch.

That seemed to resolve the problem.

Do you have anymore problems and/or questions regarding this modification?

samo999

Thank you ccbtimewiz for your time I am really grateful.

Right now I am going through the Ad Management and studying how to use it. So far I do not have any other questions or concerns .

Thank you once again and please if I do have any help I do hope you would be around to lend a kind hand as you have done so far.

Have a blessed day.

samo999

Hello please I just inserted google adsense onto my forum via the Ad Management but I am not seeing any ads. Please any help

ccbtimewiz