News:

Help keep this project going by donating or buying adseller pro

Main Menu
Coinbase

By Topic only

Started by badping, June 12, 2008, 10:57:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

badping

Ok, I certainly hope I am not being retarded by asking this...and apologise if this is a dumb question.
I want to be able to show ads in certain topics - but not by board if that makes sense. I want to sell advertising in say my "vendors" board but each thread or "topic" is started by each vendor and I want to show the ad in the "topic" but not on the "board" that the topic exists in.
So to recap: I have a board and its number is 62, within that board is a "topic" the topic number is 74 I want an ad there. Also within that board (62) is another "topic" (number 2395) and I DO NOT want the same ad there...I want a different ad.
Any Ideas?
By board the ad shows on all topics, and I dont get the by "post" idea at all...btw
:)

badping

anyone? any suggestions on ads by topic?

gri

Quote from: "url=http://www.smfads.com/forums/index.php?topic=1666.msg6706#msg6706]badping in ~By Topic only~[/url]"]
each thread or "topic" is started by each vendor
and I want to show the ad in the "topic"

A vendor user can use his signature for advertising.
Can't he ?

The signature length should be encreased for this purpose.
Instruction on getting Help on PAY-ME (AdManagement) mod installing.
Your GRItoadMIXes

badping

Yes I suppose they could, and that would not work. I am selling advertising space to vendors to the industry in my forums. I cannot regulate or "charge" for a signature. I also want to place rotating flash ads...