News:

Help keep this project going by donating or buying adseller pro

Main Menu
Coinbase

Test Failed

Started by afe, February 23, 2008, 11:12:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

afe

Can anyone please tell me why I am getting a "Test Failed"? Thank you and how do I fix it?

Installing this package will perform the following actions:  Type Action Description
1. Execute Code install.php 
2. Execute Modification ./index.php Test successful
3. Execute Modification ./Sources/Subs.php Test successful
4. Execute Modification ./Themes/default/index.template.php Test successful
5. Execute Modification ./Themes/default/BoardIndex.template.php Test successful
6. Execute Modification ./Themes/default/Display.template.php Test failed
7. Execute Modification ./Themes/default/MessageIndex.template.php Test successful
8. Execute Modification ./Sources/ManagePermissions.php Test successful
9. Extract File ./Sources/Ads.php 
10. Extract File ./Sources/LoadAds.php 
11. Extract File ./Themes/default/Ads.template.php 
12. Extract File ./Themes/default/languages/Ads.english.php

This package is already installed, and no upgrade was found!

You should uninstall the old version first to avoid problems, or ask the author to create an upgrade from your old version.

Please remember to always make regular backups of your sources and database before installing mods, especially beta versions. 

!!Error in Package Installation

At least one error was encountered during a test installation of this package. It is strongly recommended that you do not continue with installation unless you know what you are doing, and have made a backup very recently. This error may be caused by a conflict between the package you're trying to install and another package you have already installed, an error in the package, a package which requires another package that you don't have installed yet, or a package designed for another version of SMF.

I already pressed install and did not make a backup, does that affect anything? I have removed the mod.

Thanks!

afe

I tried intalling again and I didn not get any errors, however, I cannot see the link under the configuration...

This is how it looks like

""

Configuration
Features and Options
Server Settings
Current Theme
Themes and Layout

Forum

""

There is a space/blank under Themes and Layout... Please help and thank you.