News:

Version 3.5 has been released. Visit https://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=255 to get the most up to date version.

Main Menu
Coinbase

URGENT HELP: Error in Package Installation

Started by Indrit, February 09, 2008, 08:16:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Indrit

Hello,
I am having trouble installing the ad_mod_1-1-x_v2-3.zip. I am using Forum version: SMF 1.1.4 and I upload the MOD with no problem. As soon as I try to install it I get the following errors:

QuoteError in Package Installation
At least one error was encountered during a test installation of this package. It is strongly recommended that you do not continue with installation unless you know what you are doing, and have made a backup very recently. This error may be caused by a conflict between the package you're trying to install and another package you have already installed, an error in the package, a package which requires another package that you don't have installed yet, or a package designed for another version of SMF.

Also in the bottem of the page I see:

QuoteInstallations actions for "Ad Managment":
Installing this package will perform the following actions:
   Type   Action   Description
1.   Execute Code   install.php   
2.   Execute Modification   ./index.php   Test successful
3.   Execute Modification   ./Sources/Subs.php   Test successful
4.   Execute Modification   ./Themes/default/index.template.php   Test successful
5.   Execute Modification   ./Themes/default/BoardIndex.template.php   Test successful
6.   Execute Modification   ./Themes/default/Display.template.php   Test failed
7.   Execute Modification   ./Themes/default/MessageIndex.template.php   Test successful
8.   Execute Modification   ./Sources/ManagePermissions.php   Test successful
9.   Extract File   ./Sources/Ads.php   
10.   Extract File   ./Sources/LoadAds.php   
11.   Extract File   ./Themes/default/Ads.template.php   
12.   Extract File   ./Themes/default/languages/Ads.english.php

Please help.

Best regards,
Indrit

sunshine_empire

i got this error message while using admin>>packages>>download>>apply mod>>ftp...

550 /vhosts/mysunshine-empire.biz/httpdocs/forum/Packages: No such file or directory

can anyone guide me to install it..

cheers!!

KEA

I guess I should have read this post before posting mine.  I have excatly the same problem.   :'(