News:

Version 3.5 has been released. Visit https://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=255 to get the most up to date version.

Main Menu
Coinbase

Cant find the 'Ad Management' link under configuration

Started by sam.friend, December 14, 2007, 02:26:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sam.friend

I have installed ad mod. but i cannot find ad management under configuration.
I can see the space broaden there. but the link there is not visible. Please suggest something.
Heres my website :
www.pathwaytomanagement.com

you can mail me ur suggestion on sam.friend@gmail.com
Regards,
Sam.

jerm

Check the default theme.
Also, if you are using utf8 as your language, please change your Ads.english.php to Ads.english-utf8.php

Onni

Hi!

I have the same problem! I cant find "Ad Management" anywhere! I think my forum is using UTF-8, so i changed "Ads.english.php" to "Ads.english-utf8.php"  in Themes/default/languages/, but nothing happens. Im using finnish translation, but im not even sure did i put it in the right place (i put it in Themes/default/languages/). Please help me! Thanks!

EDIT: Now its working, but insted of "ä" and "ö"- letters there is just "?". how can i fix that?

Leslie

Heya!

(How funny! In the time it took me to register for this forum in order to post this question, Onni had posted something very similar.)

I too have the same problem. I uninstalled 1.1.4 and re-installed 1.1.3

Then re-installed SMF Ads.

Nothing turns up in the "Ad Management" link under "Configuration".

Went into my File Manager via cPanel and renamed the "Ads.english.php" to "Ads.english-utf8.php"

Still nada, I'm afraid.  :'(

Any ideas on this one? Sounds like we three are encountering a very similar issue.

Cheers for your help on this!

Leslie

rozilla

in your Admin Center

Configurations --> Server Settings

scroll down and change Default Forum Language from "English-utf8" to "English" :)