News:

Version 3.5 has been released. Visit https://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=255 to get the most up to date version.

Main Menu
Coinbase

Ads not showing on main index page but show everywhere else

Started by spooky, November 26, 2007, 10:04:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spooky

Guess the subject says it all.....  I have got the ads working without problems on all smf pages except for the main board index page, which refuses to show any ads whatsoever. Can someone please assist?

jerm

Check the theme board and verify that the ad code exist for index.template.php

spooky

Thanks for the quick response. I have checked the source code for the main board index page and the advertisement code is not there, but it does show in all the other SMF pages. I have selected to show all ads in admin so that I can see where they appear and if they are positioned correctly, but nothing on the index page.  :idiot:

I just switched to the default theme, where I believe the ad mod is meant to automatically be installed, and I get the same - ads in the expected places but not in the index. Also not in the personal messages page as well....

To further clarify, the ad code is in index.template.php

spooky

jerm

Sorry.. I'm very busy.. Send me a link to your site with an admin account. Send it by PM, and i'll take a look at it as soon as i get the time.