News:

Version 3.5 has been released. Visit https://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=255 to get the most up to date version.

Main Menu
Coinbase

Parse Error with Dilber MC and Black Day Theme

Started by dence66, October 11, 2007, 01:21:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dence66

Hi Jerm and Bigguy,

I already had my Ad Management Mod working with my Dilber MC and Black Day Themes on my 2 forums except for the parse error for the following set of codes in my index.template.php:

//Welcome Ads
if (function_exists("show_welcomeAds"))
{
$ads = show_welcomeAds();
if(!empty($ads))
{
echo '<td class="windowbg2">';
if($ads['type']==0)
echo $ads['content'];
else
eval($ads['content']);
echo '</td>';
}
unset($ads);
}

Whenever that complete block of instructions for the Welcome Ads is included in my index.template.php file, I always get the parse error. I have 2 forums namely allpinoystuff.net and ocnhs.net using Black Day Theme and Dilber MC Theme respectively. As a result, I have removed the codes above to make my site work. I have attached the index.template.php and screen shot of the error in my allpinoystuff.net website here.

By the way, the same set of codes works perfectly on my default themes on both websites. Only the Black Day and Dilber MC Themes are encountering the parse error.

Your help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

bigguy

dence66

Thanks Bigguy! I will try your fix later this evening.

DanSoCAl

When I add the above code, I am also getting the parse error in Dilber theme. Bigguy says he's pretty sure he fixed this today (Oct 14) but his post is blank. How do I find his fix?

Thanks