News:

Help keep this project going by donating or buying adseller pro

Main Menu
Coinbase

SAF-multicolor

Started by janus303, August 13, 2006, 02:12:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

janus303

Has anyone done the modifications to the SAF-multicolor theme who would be willing to post those files or send them to me? I'm having trouble following the modification instructions because not all of the things I'm supposed to search for actually exist in the files, for instance the "powered by" comment.

I've attached the unmodifed files.

Thanks,

Mike Ditto
Webmaster
TalkLeft.com

jerm

bigguy will get around to doing this when he gets online :).. it's his specialty!

bigguy

Thanks jerm, :) I`ll do this maybe a bit later or tomorrow. I just nicely got home from the beach.

bigguy

Try this for the "index.template.php" file and the "BoardIndex.template.php" and "display.template.php" and "MessageIndex.template.php" Hope these are right, if not come back and I`ll try again. :)

bigguy

Remember: BACKUP THESE FILES BEFORE TRYING THIS

janus303

Ha! Nope that's pretty well hosed... The layout is trashed on the main page, and no ads on the deeper pages (at least with the right coluns, which is all I'm using).

bigguy

Try 1 at a time. I think I might have got the Index.template.php wrong but all the others should be right.

janus303

Nothing on any of the pages.

Here's a screenshot of the settings.

bigguy

Have you set permissions ??? Are there any errors in the logs. ??? Do you have scripts blocked. ???

marinelife

anyone have the files for this with Tinyportal installed, I tried it myself and I got lots of errors

janus303

No errors in the logs. Permissions on the theme files are set to 777. Any other permissions you suggest I check? Not sure what you mean about blocking scripts.

FWIW, the ad block did show on the index.template.php, the layout was just hjorked.

bigguy

@ marinelife No not as of yet we don`t. I don`t have TP installed anywhere to make those edits work. Maybe I will try in a bit.

@ janus303 I meant permissions in your admin panel. FF has a script blocker that will block ads from showing sometimes. I thought maybe you would`ve had that installed. I`ll look at the "index.template.php" file again soon.

marinelife

Cool that would be great, I am not sure why the edits I did would not work. I will keep playing with it

janus303

No, script blocking isn't the problem. You can't even display a basic HTML snippet. Any help you can give would be most appreciated!

penev75

I thing the problem is with Display.template.php.
All other files work perfectly.
http://bgimoti.info - Bulgarian properties online