News:

Help keep this project going by donating or buying adseller pro

Main Menu
Coinbase

Ad Management Link not showing using admod1-1-x_V2-3

Started by Trixter, September 10, 2007, 10:24:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trixter

I'm using SMF 1.1.3 with Amber Theme the problem is I cant get the ad management link to come up at all, even under the default theme. please help.

I've tried creating a language file under amber then moving the "Modifications.english.php" to it but no luck. what else can i try?

Trixter

ok I've narrowed it down to a problem with the connection to Ads.english.php I'm still not sure what going on but everything called from it isn't showing up. none of the names or words. the spaces are there but no text. a little help would be great as I'm still figuring out how the SMF file structure works.

Trixter

Found the prob. my language setting was set to 'english-utf8' not 'english'. :o that and their were duplicate addlanguage.'ads' in subs which was causing a conflict on the BoardIndex.template for sum reason. but all fixed now :D

salis

hi trixter

i'm having a similar problem that you had...i'm also using smf 1.1.3 but with the pnpn 1.1.3 theme...i tried applying your solution to my own case by changing the 'Ads.english.php'  file name to 'Ads.English-Utf8.php' but still the ad management link didn't come up....i however don't understand what you meant by "their were duplicate addlanguage.'ads' in subs which was causing a conflict on the BoardIndex.template for sum reason" . can you help me please by specify exactly what you did to resolve your problem.

or can somebody out there post the editted version of pnpn 1.1.3 theme?

Thanks