News:

Help keep this project going by donating or buying adseller pro

Main Menu
Coinbase

Problem installing Ad Mod with SMF arcade

Started by Conflagrant, September 18, 2006, 12:15:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Conflagrant

I have a problem installing Ad Mod with an upgraded version of SMF (1.1RC3) and SMF Arcade. 

This has happened before on an earlier install and holds no great terrors for me as the last time I followed the manual code insertions listed on this forum and everything worked fine.  Now however every link I follow to that guide returns a 404.  I think it is board 7.0 here that has gone walkies if that helps.

Please can you list the code insertions again or provide a working link to them as I can't find the code/guide with a search?

bigguy

That board should be back up and runing try it now.

bigguy

Clean your cache and temp files. I was just on that thread. The problem must be on your end somewhere.

Conflagrant

Nope.   :(

Cleaned cache in Firefox.  Deleted saved internet files in Windows accessories/system tools/disk cleanup.  Still gives me a 404. 

I even tried viewing it under IE rather than Firefox with cache completely disabled.

My machine is a fresh install of windows (2 days ago) with SP2 etc and only a virus checker, zonealarm firewall and spybot search and destroy installed so I can't see that anything my end would be interfering.

Does the board have access permissions for an ordinary user (me)?  You are listed as support and if this usergroup has different access permissions then maybe that is why you can see it and I cant?

bigguy

No the board is open to all users. I'll let Jerm know but I can see it fine and so can others.

Conflagrant

Thanks for your time and patience. 

I can see it now (23rd).

jerm

Sorry about that. I was moving around to a couple different servers.