News:

Welcome to SMF Ads Support Forum

Main Menu
Coinbase

I cant see all the menus

Started by milord, August 06, 2006, 01:12:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

milord

I installed this mod, but im having problems. I'm not able to see all the menus, so i can only put one type of ad, the other ones are not working.

jerm I tried to send you a PM but it says that i cant, i would like to contribute translating the mod to spanish.  ;)

bigguy

Did all the edits get done properly ??? if your using a theme other than default then you might have to apply the edits manually to the modifications.english.php file in the theme you are using. A spanish translation would be great. :)

jerm

mmm ya, i turned off pm's for "newbies" cause of a spam attack.
Email me the file instead at admin@smfads.com

as for the menu stuff, does it work properly if your language is set to english?

milord

I can only see the ad link when i use mi forum with the language set in english.
When i click the link to admin the ads i only see:

• Display ads on index page
  • Display ads on Board Index
  • Display ads on Thread index
  • Display ads on Thread
and a check box por each one.
Well, ill do the translation and will send it to you.
Thanks for the reply!  8)

jerm

mscrw

I'm having the same problem.  My forum is in Spanish so I set the language to English and also only see:

Display ads on every page (ontop) 
Display ads on every page (onbottom) 
Display ads on Board Index 
Display ads on Thread 
Display ads on Thread Index 
Display ads after first post 
Write your code here

Your instructions tell me to "Go into the Admin panel of SMF and under the Configuration heading click on Ad Management then click on Add Ads. Under this tab you will see several sections."  The problem is that I don't see an "Add Ads" option or any additional sections.

I'm using SMF 1.0.8 and I installed ad_mod_1-0-8_v1-0-2c.zip using the Package Manager.

I'm using the default theme.

jerm

You aren't using version 2 of the ad mod so its different. Its under features and settings (or features and options.. i forget what its called in 1.0.8)

BolaOcho

Quote from: mscrw on September 28, 2006, 12:35:35 PM
I'm having the same problem.  My forum is in Spanish so I set the language to English and also only see:

Display ads on every page (ontop) 
Display ads on every page (onbottom) 
Display ads on Board Index 
Display ads on Thread 
Display ads on Thread Index 
Display ads after first post 
Write your code here

Your instructions tell me to "Go into the Admin panel of SMF and under the Configuration heading click on Ad Management then click on Add Ads. Under this tab you will see several sections."  The problem is that I don't see an "Add Ads" option or any additional sections.

I'm using SMF 1.0.8 and I installed ad_mod_1-0-8_v1-0-2c.zip using the Package Manager.

I'm using the default theme.
I have the same problem... but the Ad Management Is showing twice...