Support > General Support

Installing Ad Mod

(1/2) > >>

qualtrough:
I am trying to install Ad Mod 2.0 to my forum (SMF 1.0.7-default theme). I have downloaded it so that I can see it in the Package Manager - Browse Function. The problem is that I don't know how to proceed from there. I have spent the last two hours reading through previous posts and FAQs and I still have not been able to figure out how to install Ad Mod 2.0 using the Package Manager. I do not know very much about php, but can usually follow instructions. If anyone can provide any help I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

bigguy:
For smf 1.0.7 you should be installing ad_mod_1-0-7_v1-0-2b If you have smf 1.1rc2 you should be installing ad_mod_rc2_v2.

qualtrough:

--- Quote from: bigguy on August 06, 2006, 12:10:34 am ---For smf 1.0.7 you should be installing ad_mod_1-0-7_v1-0-2b If you have smf 1.1rc2 you should be installing ad_mod_rc2_v2.

--- End quote ---
Thanks! I will try that and report back.

qualtrough:
Thanks much bigguy! I downloaded the version you mentioned, and this time after browsing and locating it there was an Apply Modification link that did not appear before. Clicked that and the installation was successful. You made my day! :)

bigguy:
Glad to help :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version