News:

Help keep this project going by donating or buying adseller pro

Main Menu
Coinbase

ads at center

Started by crazypal24x7, July 20, 2007, 04:46:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crazypal24x7

well I jus installed ad mod 2.3 on smf 1.1.3 I used  center tag to get the ads at the center but still it does not appear at the center

any other way to bring ads at the center.

babjusi

Are u sure that you pot the ad code between the right center codes? <center> </center>

crazypal24x7

yup I m sure,well bottom ad is at center but the below menu ad is displayed at right side.

Dick Seacup

I followed the instructions on the edits for the Babylon theme and I have ads working where I want them.  Everything is left-aligned, though, and I think center would look better.  I'm not a PHP guru by any means, so, could someone give me an example of what needs to be done to get the ads to center themselves? 

TIA!

crazypal24x7

mate jus put ur code between <center> YOUR CODE HERE </center>

Dick Seacup

Quote from: crazypal24x7 on July 24, 2007, 06:42:06 AM
mate jus put ur code between <center> YOUR CODE HERE </center>

OK, but how do I do that when the ad code block is in a function?  For instance:

//Display ads on the board index
$ads = show_boardAds();
if(!empty($ads))
if($ads['type']==0)
echo $ads['content'];
else
eval($ads['content']);
unset($ads);
echo '

Not to sound daft, but where in there do I put the <center></center> tags?  I tried wrapping the whole block with them, but then I get a template parse error.

babjusi

You should put the html code of the google ads or whatever ads code you have between the center tags

Dick Seacup

Quote from: babjusi on July 25, 2007, 02:26:49 AM
You should put the html code of the google ads or whatever ads code you have between the center tags

Jeebuz, I can be dense.  Talk about trying to pound penny nails with a 20# sledgehammer.  Thanks for the shove in the right direction.   :-[

babjusi

Quote from: Dick Seacup on July 25, 2007, 03:18:52 PM
Quote from: babjusi on July 25, 2007, 02:26:49 AM

Jeebuz, I can be dense.  Talk about trying to pound penny nails with a 20# sledgehammer.  Thanks for the shove in the right direction.   :-[

No problem, glad I could help